|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||Produces all the Power needed to operate Buildings & Defense Turrets found on a Base.||150px|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrade the Power Plant to Increase the total Power output to provide for increasing Power needs of a Base.|
|BUILDING GROUP||Resource Buildings|
|<< Prev||( T ) • ( C )||Next >>|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Command|
|Total||12,713,125||19,070,988||2d 16h 04m||
|Power Plant Construction Limits Per Command Center Level|
|Command Center||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7|
|No. of Power Plants||2||2||2||3||3||4||5|
Upgrade Experience (XP)Edit
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
States of RepairEdit
|File:Power Plant Damaged.png||File:Power Plant Destroyed.png|
|100% Health||49% Health||0% Health|
|Power Production = 100%||Power Production = 0%||Power Production = 0%|
|Total Repair Time: 30 sec|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Completion Awards||Images|
|Jump-Start||35px||Build another Power Plant.||2,000||2,000||X|
|Power Up||35px||Upgrade Power Plant to Level 2.||5,000||5,000|
|High Voltage||35px||Upgrade Power Plants to Level 3.||8,000||4,000||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- With a Level 7 Command Center a maximum of 5 Power Plants may be constructed,
- 5 Level 10 Power Plants will produce the Maximum Sustainable Power Output of 40,000.
- A Power Plant will cease Power Production once it has sustained a 50% drop in Health. The Power Plant will resume Power Production again once its Health has been restored back above the 50% mark.
- When the combined Power Production of all Power Plants on a base drops below the Total Power Consumption all Buildings and Defense Turrets start to operate at less than 100% efficiency.
- The Total Drop in Efficiency is equal to the percentage drop in Produced Power below the Base Power Requirements with a minimum Operating Efficiency of 25%. ( See Pic Below)
- The Power Plant does not produce power while being upgraded.
- When a Power Plant is placed into Overdrive it produced 50% more power. However being in Overdrive causes damage to the Power Plant and will eventually lead to its destruction in 4 Hours.
- Overdrive is typically used to make a loss in power caused by the Upgrading or Repairing of a Power Plant.
- It is recommended that a Power Plant not be set to Overdrive while the Player in offline.
- The Power Plant takes 30 Seconds to fully repair after being completely Destroyed regardless of Level.
- The Power Plant received a smaller Footprint ( 4x4 ) in the Game Update: Nov 20, 2012.
- Building structures in War Commander requires a little planning, as each building uses energy.
- At the top of the screen you can see how much energy is produced by your power plants.
- By clicking on a Building, you can see how much power it uses when active.
- As not all buildings are always active (for instance, the barracks don't use power when you're not training any troops) you have to be careful to leave a little buffer between the energy produced and the energy you're currently using.
|“||The Power Plant is the heartbeat of base operations, generating energy to all power defenses and maintain production.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Feel the power!||”|
|— Level 10 Facebook Post description|
- Kixeye Forum : - ( Official ) - .
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|