|Laser Tank||Elite Laser Tank||Laser Tank Schematic|
|<< Prev||LASER TANK||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Vehicles||Tech Center||War Factory|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|AVAILABLE FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||7,000 xp|
|16||37,124,930||33,412,400||3,000,000||4d 7h 41m||10||150,000||150,000||0.9||3,840||400||6,868|
|Total||210,475,080||194,705,590||12,450,000||0d 0h 0m||Note : Showing Data from Non-Customized Unit|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||Takes Drastically Reduced Damage From Laser & Plasma Attacks|
Build & Repair InformationEdit
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Laser Tank Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||1h 58m||1h 58m||1h 58m||2h 4m||2h 17m|
|Repair||23m 46s||23m 46s||23m 46s|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Laser Tank Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
|Turret Level||Level of Laser Tank Required to Out Range Each Turret Type|
|Table Reflects Non-Customized Range Stats Only !!!|
Schematic Adjusted Range StatsEdit
|Adjusted Ranges Per Focusing Lens Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5/6|
Related Special OpsEdit
|Hell On Wheels||41px||Defensive||Uncommon||3 Mercenary Laser Tanks deploy when your base is under attack.||12h||100,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
- The Laser Tank was Introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Red Storm.
- The Laser Tank received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 2nd, 2014.
- At Level 10+, the Laser Tank receives a -80% damage from Lasers and -95% from Plasma Weapons. It can withstand up to 7 Plasma Cannon shots before being destroyed. (It is not, however, resistant to Ion damage, and can be destroyed by a level 1 Ion Turret with a single shot.)
- It is commonly used to support Hellfire and to kill "Last Stand Defenders".
- The Laser Tank has very good range and damage, but remains vulnerable because of the Charging Delay prior to firing. Therefore it is recommended to attack among other Units to shield it from early shots.
- The Laser Tank is likely underused due to relatively low health.
- The Laser Tank Schematic was Introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Deadpoint.
- The Laser Tank travels the width of the World Map ( 500 Hex's ) in approximately 9m 11s giving it a Calculated Map Speed of 0.9 hps ( Hex Per Second ).
- A change in the Splash created by the Laser Tank was changed, see "Laser Tank Explained".
- The Laser Tank are not so good for defense, because they have delay of fire. But if you can somehow tank the damage on another unit, it can come in helpful in defense. Stalling the enemy units before they can hit the laser tank can also work.
- Laser Tank can be used as a bait to energy weapons due to their Thorium Tech Advantage and Schematics.
- Although it says "Poor" against buildings, a platoon of 5 Level 10+ Laser Tanks is enough to destroy a Level 6 Watchtower.
|“||Laser Tanks are long range tanks with very light armor. Their high energy laser burns hard and bright against all ground units.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Enhancements to the Laser Tank allow for massive heat compensation resulting in a very high resilience to both energy plasma and lasers.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
Known Game IssuesEdit
Click "Expand" to Read This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
Existing Known Bugs :
*If you notice a new issue not listed above, please contact support here .
Resolved Bugs :
- Laser Tank one-shot killed by shock troopers & snipers.
Forum Discussion Links :
- Kixeye Forum Thread : (Official)
- Kixeye Forum - Laser Tanks Explained ( Official ) - Change in Splash Mechanics
Images have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
Special Event Prize